To learn more, click on our Participation Process or Contact a Contractor.
Currently, the PUD offers incentives for:
- Heat Pump & Air Conditioners - For small, high-efficiency air-cooled units (packaged, split or ductless) with cooling capacity less than 135,000 Btu/h (11.25 tons).
- Advanced Rooftop Unit Control (ARC) - For upgrading existing RTUs with advanced control. For gas/electric units (gas packs), the PUD will coordinate with PSE for additional incentives. This is a Joint Utility Rebate Program.
- Web-Enabled Programmable Thermostat (WEPT) – For replacing an existing thermostat that is not programmable and/or not web-enabled with a Web-Enabled Programmable Thermostat.
- Faucet Aerators & Showerheads – Replacing existing units with more efficient units for water and water heating energy savings.
- Smart Power Strips – For energy reduction associated with peripheral plug loads such as printers, copier, etc.
- Other HVAC Unitary Equipment - For all other high-efficiency HVAC units, including large heat pumps and air conditioners with cooling capacity greater than 135,000 Btu/h.
- All projects must be pre-approved.
- Customers must submit all required documentation. See applicable forms/workbook for details.
Incentives are capped at 70% of total project cost (after tax).
Rates may change without notice. Funding may be limited by the PUD’s energy-efficiency program budget.
Email completed packet to email@example.com. We will contact you. Please contact us for any questions about your project.